A morning of reviving yoga and delicious brunch, the two best things to brush off your week - this is THE best way to kick start to your weekend. Grab your yoga mat, and maybe a friend or two and join us - your mind and body will thank you for it!
Work up an appetite with an hour of Vinyasa flow yoga with the lovely Holly - the practice is open to all levels of experience but expect to work up a sweat! Afterwards you're in for a real treat with a nourishing Hackney Pantry brunch buffet including beautiful hand crafted breakfast bowls, scrumptious savoury toasts and hydrating juices. Every guest will also get an amazing goody bag bursting with healthy goodies to take home. Expect a few other added special extras to say thank you for supporting this event and allowing us to donate all our proceeds to charity - watch out on social media for updates!
Why choose between working out or brunch with friends when you can join us and do both!
What to expect;
- 1 hour Vinyasa Flow yoga – suitable for all levels
- Please bring your own yoga mat - we have a very limited number of mats available for you to use please email us to reserve one
- Work up an appetite! Bring yoga clothes and a jumper or something warm to put on afterwards
- Please let us know of any specific dietary requirements when you book
- Secret Location - we'll email you two days prior to the event to reveal this month's location - please add our email address to your contact so this doesn't go astray in your junk folder!
What our guests say;
"There is no better way to recover from a stressful week than an hour of flow yoga followed by an incredible brunch. Teachers and chefs alike are amazing people, I definitely recommend to all who like to make the most of their weekends"