The perfect kick start to your weekend - a morning of reviving yoga and delicious food in the amazing surroundings of Christie's South Kensington. Grab your yoga mat and join us - your mind and body will thank you for it!
We've got a very special Hackney Pantry event for you this April! In honour of a group of amazing friends who are running the London Marathon we are donating all proceeds from April's event to Sense and Special Effect. Join us at this yoga brunch for the perfect kick start to your weekend and help raise funds for some incredible causes just by buying your ticket.
Work up an appetite with an hour of Vinyasa flow yoga with the lovely Holly and Jade - expect a class open to all levels of experience with some special sequences ideal for tired and tight muscles in honour of our marathon runners. Afterwards you're in for a real treat with a nourishing Hackney Pantry brunch buffet including beautiful hand crafted breakfast bowls, scrumptious savoury toasts and hydrating smoothies. Every guest will also get an amazing goody bag bursting with healthy goodies to take home. Expect a few other added special extras to say thank you for supporting this event and allowing us to donate all our proceeds to charity - watch out on social media for updates!
Why choose between working out or brunch with friends when you can join us and do both!
What to expect;
- 1 hour Vinyasa Flow yoga – suitable for all levels
- Please bring your own yoga mat - we have a very limited number of mats available for you to use so please email email@example.com to reserve one
- Work up an appetite! Bring yoga clothes and a jumper or something warm to put on afterwards.
- Followed by a delicious brunch buffet and hydrating smoothies – please let us know of any specific dietary requirements when you book
- Every guest also gets an amazing goody bag to take home full of healthy goodies
- Hosted at Christie's South Kensington providing beautiful surroundings for our yoga practice and brunch, you are welcome to enjoy the auction preview after the event.
What our guests say;
"There is no better way to recover from a stressful week than an hour of flow yoga followed by an incredible brunch. Teachers and chefs alike are amazing people, I definitely recommend to all who like to make the most of their weekends"
"I was gifted the yoga brunch as a present and absolutely loved it! A really great relaxing yoga class followed by some of the tastiest (and healthiest!) food ever! The attention to detail that the Hackney Pantry team put in shows how proud they are of their work - thank you guys xx"
If you can't take part this time, make sure you follow us on social media or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include your name in our priority booking list for the next Yoga Brunch event!